Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anybody have this problem in there New CTW? inside the Magwell

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii guys i just got my new Vanaras Mags and they dont fit inside my CTW they only go halfway, the strange thing is that the Original mag fits,, And when looking into the magwell i found what maybe the cause to the magazine problem

pic
Does anybody have this problem in there New CTW? inside the Magwell Bild22u

what do you guys think? should i just use my dremel to grind away that "edge" or do you guys have other suggestions

And btw the vanaras mag did fit into my firends CTW

regards/Adrian

papoose42

Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey i had the same problem when i used one of my friends vanaras mags what it was for me and once for him was the hop up screw sticking out to much so try to lower it then try again.

Odin

Major
Major

That really shouldn`t be enough edge to stop the mag bro.. but try to check the hopup screw, if its not visible then it has to be the edge causing it.. gonna run down and check mine now.

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii , i just looked at the hopup screw and its not it. the screw is aldready very "low"

i "borrowed" my wife's nail polisher and "polished a bit on the mag and Magwell, at the spot i just showed in the pic, Now it's possible to get the mag in but is really hard to get it in or out, but hey adleast there is no Wobbling haha..

regards/Adrian

btw the edge is alittle bit bigger IRL,,,,crappy Iphone cam

Odin

Major
Major

I have the same edge as you have Adrian, but my mag pops in fine now.. but at first i had to use abit of force to pop it into place. But good to hear that you solved it.. give it time and it will naturally wear in. Smile

venom

Private
Private

I belive you should take down the upper receiver and insert the mag ..... so you will be able to see what is blocking your mag to slide easy .

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii Venom i have already done that and Now when i tried to bend The "back" side of The mag a little bit after removing The inner mag. The mag did actually get in all The way but still pretty hard to get it in and out. But as before i need to hold The "mag release" button to get it in.

I am considering to buy another mag from another manufacture. Just to try them out.
Ohh and one more thing The original Mag goes in and out Without any problems

Regards/Adrian

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Hii Venom i have already done that and Now when i tried to bend The "back" side of The mag a little bit after removing The inner mag. The mag did actually get in all The way but still pretty hard to get it in and out. But as before i need to hold The "mag release" button to get it in.

I am considering to buy another mag from another manufacture. Just to try them out.
Ohh and one more thing The original Mag goes in and out Without any problems

Regards/Adrian

As i told you Adrian, it will "losen" after you use the mags for a while. At first i needed almost to knock the mag into place for the mag catch to lock the mag in place.. now it just pops into place when inserting it. Smile It`s all about wearing it in. cheers

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Yeah i know Odin Smile but i have come to the conclusion why hasstle with it My CTW don't like Vanaras mags soo i just have to go with original or other mags Smile (thank god my other shipment with 4 more Mags from Rsov was canceled because they where out of stock)

Regards/Adrian

wittao

Recruit
Recruit

Hi All!

What kind of Magwell fit good? (CTW MX Gen3)

Thank you,

W

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum