Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:00 pm

islanderboy1

Recruit
Recruit

When I plug my Celcius Lipo into my gun the blue light comes on but when I pull the trigger nothing happens. I replaced almost everything electronically besides the ECU( could that be the issue ). I was thinking the ECU or I just fucked the battery up please help me out!

2CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:23 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

islanderboy1 wrote:When I plug my Celcius Lipo into my gun the blue light comes on but when I pull the trigger nothing happens. I replaced almost everything electronically besides the ECU( could that be the issue ). I was thinking the ECU or I just fucked the battery up please help me out!
the motor could be the problem: brake the gun in two, and try to move your sector gear by hand a little, then fire; repeat for a few times and if it fires, then its the motor, if not, keep us posted

3CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 am

JungleJim

Private
Private

Is the trigger actually able to push the button on the ECU?

(As you mentioned you have changed stuff).

4CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 am

islanderboy1

Recruit
Recruit

I'll try that before I go to work.... another thing to note the connector smelt alittle funny not sure if that is a sign.

5CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 am

JungleJim

Private
Private

islanderboy1 wrote:I'll try that before I go to work.... another thing to note the connector smelt alittle funny not sure if that is a sign.

In that case gycu is probably right and the motor is not able to turn over the gearbox for some reason. Be careful, the smell will be due to it getting hot and trying to draw too much power from the battery. (If it's a lipoly be very careful about overloading it).

6CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

If it's some mechanical problem, you should have noticed some weird sound before it stopped firing; The motor is the one that brakes eventually, sooner or later, and it stops firing when it happens, this comes with a smell of burnt electrical at the bottom of the grip (smell there).

Check the motor, then post here.

Cheers!

7CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 pm

islanderboy1

Recruit
Recruit

Checked motor and it was good the smell isnt on the bottom of the grip. Still waiting to test with a different battery.......Tryed turning the gears and that wasnt the case

8CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 pm

islanderboy1

Recruit
Recruit

Update!
Fuse was popped
Battery was inflated

Does this mean there is a shortage or it could be just the battery?

9CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:58 pm

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

How can the fuse be popped when the blue light was on? Or this has just happened?
Yes, it can be a shortage, especially if you fire the gun but nothing happens, except burns the fuse.

You can try another battery, just to be sure, but it's not likely..

10CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Empty Re: CTW PROBLEM PLEASE HELP Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:25 pm

islanderboy1

Recruit
Recruit

Okay so I'll try it with another battery and see what happens

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum