Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is running a CTW w/out a single problem

+12
BlueLight
SyrMike
Koyote
nickeidorff
Swiffer
blindmank13
ultimatefighter
Para
Zander
Iskra
Odin
dkorol2008
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SyrMike

Recruit
Recruit

I noticed today while tinkering with my CTW that it does emit a tiny "siren" noise when the blue light is blinking/on, but it's barely noticeable, and probably not at all if you're in game.
-Mike

BlueLight

Recruit
Recruit

I also do want that Celcius succeed, I think that systema design is something special and should be the default design for all AEG.

MX2 is indeed something better than previously version but not by far.
As design is more than ok but as manufacturing process and specialy the quality control is not.

Like someone said, the chances to get a defective one is maybe 50-50.

I also got recently a MX2.
For now and about 800 shots is working fine. From the start.
The only problem is a small wobble between upper and lower receiver that wasn't present in the beginning. Everything else is ok. For now.

But a friend that got the same MX2 from the same supplier (HSA) in the same time, seem to have more and more problem.
First, a broken nozzle. Ok, maybe was his fault. Changed the nozzle - shot inconsistency.
Original Systema mags doesn't work well (and work well in PTW).
In fact, only one mag from 4 (original one and 2 A&K and 1 Systema) seem to feed well.
After that, ECU problems.

The spook thing is that his cylinder can't fit my CTW, also mine first was fitting very tight.

Before that, I was thinking even to a second CTW (CQB one). Now, I rather prefer to wait for the next generation of CTW.
And even a good regular AEG that's half price seem to be a better choice.
Or, if really must be a *TW and not so expensive as a ready-working PTW, buy a Systema kit.

outcast569

Recruit
Recruit

Never gone a day with out an issue,

1st gun, 200 rounds shattered my sun gear....
2nd gun,
-hopup is always to the right even after its fixed by about 30 rounds
-Aesthetic pieces keep falling off
-mags cant feed .25-.28 fast enough for a 3rd burst
-trigger board keeps going

Maybe put 10k shots threw the gun.... so not impressed.

boss

Sargeant
Sargeant

dkorol2008 wrote:Sure PTW is a pioneer in the PTW world, but so was Tokyo Marui untill competition kicked in and clones came out which eventually even released better products than TM which is already dying. KWA/ICS...they are now leading the AEG market by taking it up a notch. There is no reason a CTW cannot.

WTF are you talking about. TM is still the gold standard for regular AEGs.
• TM guns may be more plastic than ICS/KWA but they are as reliable as real-steel AK47s
• TM doesn't make TM specific parts
• ICS guns are complete crap, their ghetto split gearbox EATS tappet plates and their gears are made of butter (translation strip just by looking at them)
• When was the last time you EVER heard an Airsoft vet suggest and ICS/KWA to a complete airsoft newbie ... and if TM sucks these days why are they still one of the industry LEADERS ?

Personally I think Celcius has to stop treating their customers like their R&D/Field testing department by selling $600 guns and hoping they work flawlessly. Engineer it FIRST then send it out. It is ture that PTW had issues but they are so confident in their engineering that you can buy a PTW in kit form .... Celcius won't ever DARE to do that ... hell Celcius can't assemble a 100% working gun THEMSELVES more than 30% of the time.

outcast569

Recruit
Recruit

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about. TM is still the gold standard for regular AEGs.
• TM guns may be more plastic than ICS/KWA but they are as reliable as real-steel AK47s
• TM doesn't make TM specific parts
• ICS guns are complete crap, their ghetto split gearbox EATS tappet plates and their gears are made of butter (translation strip just by looking at them)
• When was the last time you EVER heard an Airsoft vet suggest and ICS/KWA to a complete airsoft newbie ... and if TM sucks these days why are they still one of the industry LEADERS ?
[/quote]

So man things wrong with this.

I do agree most TM is a 1st class item. However;

1)they are no where near as reliable as a RS Ak-47 not any where even close
2)TM makes VERY specific TM parts. They have other parts they do but you bet they make their own (they are great)
3)ICS are another great gun. Mine is the ONLY gun Ive seen stand up to what Ive put them threw. Old First gen ICS mp5a4/ This is a tank. The ONLY gun Ive actually had thrown, gamed threw rivers and floods, kicked, dropped over 10' and still works perfectly. Not pretty gun but hey it runs great.
4)As for what is referred I hear both KWA (At least for pistols) and ICS all the time (just not the M4's).

Robin040

Robin040
Private
Private

My CTW MX2 2010 is THE best Gun i ever owned. And I have owned I shit load of guns and yes I also have an PTW 07. My ctw is quieter and it has an better response.
But the PTW also has a couple of years abuse using. Smile

No problem with it at all! Love my CTW! Very Happy

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

I may be lucky, but my CTW runs like a champ. By far the best performing replica I have ever owned and I have experienced them all. I'm still a firm believer of running a CTw into the ground and slowly replacing what breaks with Systema parts.

Robin040

Robin040
Private
Private

I just need 2 add that my CTW is bloody awesome!
Played today in rain, and it was poring rain...!

My CTW didn't complaine at all. There was two guys that was playing with SYSTEMA PTWs, both didn't make it. Haha! Very Happy
One just started shooting by its self and the other one didn't work at all.

So my verdict today, I'm still so got damn satisfied with my CTW MX2 2010 lower!

STRYKER13

STRYKER13
Private
Private

So far the team one we purchased is running pretty strong,were all PTW users and were pretty impressed.We put a stock PTW inner barrel in do to the constant jamming issues we had with the CTW inner barrel and now we haven't had a single problem.

We also have a friend that had the 6.00 barrel in his for awhile and had a jam that also snapped the air nozzle off,were all thinking that might be one of the reasons everyone breaks the nozzle?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum