Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Mags.

+16
[ksk411]-kim
Swiffer
Konbini
gycu
Zander
Iskra
blindmank13
deadeye
shooter77
papoose42
Odin
BLITZ
boss
SPONGE
synful
mitchellz8
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty CTW MAGS Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm

shooter77

Recruit
Recruit

Go to this website: http://new.rsov.com/category.php?paging=FullList&cateId=90&sortBy=code&sortOrder=ASC
You will find everything on mags for the gun. I have them, and they work very well. Also, they are cheap in price. Good luck.

27Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 am

deadeye

Recruit
Recruit

Awesome find. I was looking at spending a fortune to make P-Mags. These are DIRT cheap. Im gonna order 20 so I don't have to reload between short games, LOL!

28Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:06 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

The rsov mags. Have you guys used them on the mx2 on full auto? Like how the high speed ctw mags don't missfeed but the 130 do after holding the trigger longer. I have the old mags and was gonna buy 10 of the metal rsov mags and then buy 7 of the rsov new mag internals if they are as good as you guys say

29Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:The rsov mags. Have you guys used them on the mx2 on full auto? Like how the high speed ctw mags don't missfeed but the 130 do after holding the trigger longer. I have the old mags and was gonna buy 10 of the metal rsov mags and then buy 7 of the rsov new mag internals if they are as good as you guys say

Mine don`t misfeed at all.. with my battery i get 23,9RPS, i can empty a mag on fullauto with no misfeeds. Just remember to lube the mags before use. Smile

30Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii guys i got a question about Vanaras Mag, is it just me or is the spring VERY stiff in these mags?. cuz i barely load about 50bb and it is almost impossible to load any more of them (and yes the sprint is out 30,60,90,120)

regards/Adrian

31Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Hii guys i got a question about Vanaras Mag, is it just me or is the spring VERY stiff in these mags?. cuz i barely load about 50bb and it is almost impossible to load any more of them (and yes the sprint is out 30,60,90,120)

regards/Adrian

Make sure you feed it at a right angle, or its really hard to fill.. and you can try another trick to. I sprayed silicone spray down the hole... filled it with bb`s then emptied the mag back into the bag of bb`s. When i filled it up the second time it loaded easily. Smile

32Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Hii Odin I actually took out the spring and sprayed some silicone oil on my hand and run the whole spring tru, didnt do that much. anyway thanks for a quick answer.

BTW anybody knows how the Magazines from MAG 170bb work with a ctw on full auto (2400Mah 20C 11.1V battery) i will be using 0,28bb

regards/Adrian

33Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Hii Odin I actually took out the spring and sprayed some silicone oil on my hand and run the whole spring tru, didnt do that much. anyway thanks for a quick answer.

regards/Adrian

No problem Adrian,the problem is the internal magazine i think.. they seem kinda "dry" so they all don`t feed correctly until lubed up. Atleast that was the case with 4 of my 10 mags. Smile After i sprayed them with silicone down the "hatch" they work flawless Smile

34Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

How do they fit inside the magwell? (MAG's) because if you compare CTW mags and Vanaras i have to grind inside the magwell to fit them Sad or grind the Mags from vanaras, I think that this could be a flaw in my new CTW bacause we tried with my friends CTW, and there were no problems fitting the Vanaras mag

btw i will continue my thread in a new post about the grinding

35Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:How do they fit inside the magwell? (MAG's) because if you compare CTW mags and Vanaras i have to grind inside the magwell to fit them Sad or grind the Mags from vanaras, I think that this could be a flaw in my new CTW bacause we tried with my friends CTW, and there were no problems fitting the Vanaras mag

Mine where hard to fit at first to,but after a few mag swaps it has slowly become more easy to swap.. i think its just cause your CTW is brand new.. so no paint has been "rubbed" inside the magwell yet. Smile

36Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

Odin- When you lube the mags are you having trouble with the lube transferring to the BB's later causing erratic BB flight?

Iskra- Check and make sure the cylinder head lines up so that the cut out flat section of the cylinder head is parallel to the top of the magwell. For some reason, my cylinder wasnt head was not straight which caused the mag to sit lower than normal and made it very hard to lock the mag in. Once I tightened the cylinder head so that it was on straight the mag issues went away.

Anyways, I bought a 10 pack of the Vanaras Black PMAG replicas and they work absolutely wonderfull on my 2011 MX-2

37Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Ok zander i Will have a look at that. Just to be clear it's The part around The nozzle at The tip of The cylinder? You are talking about right?

Damn i really like The pmag but they are out of stock everywhere.

Regards/Adrian

38Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty A&K mags Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 am

gycu

Sargeant
Sargeant

hey guys

does anyone use A&K speed mags on ctw? http://www.taiwangun.com/magazynki_magazynki_aeg_mid-cap/magazynek_mid-cap_na_120_kulek_do_replik_serii_m4_ptw_a_k-2509.html
i have a friend who is complaining about them, it seems to have an up_down wobble and also misfeeds the last bb's.
i know that the best mags seems to be the vanaras pmags, but i already ordered some A&K mags and was wondering if you are using them..

39Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 am

Konbini

Private
Private

hey guys,

I just got myself 4 vanaras dark earth count-down mags. Color is a bit paler/greyer than magpul dark earth, but besides from that,

the fit was, just right.. perhaps overly so. Instead of the typical magazine wobble, I needed to use some strength to push the magazine up the well, as well as using a little bit of strength to pull it out. Letting it drop out is of course impossible. Any of you have similar experiences with vanaras polymer mags?

40Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Konbini wrote:hey guys,

I just got myself 4 vanaras dark earth count-down mags. Color is a bit paler/greyer than magpul dark earth, but besides from that,

the fit was, just right.. perhaps overly so. Instead of the typical magazine wobble, I needed to use some strength to push the magazine up the well, as well as using a little bit of strength to pull it out. Letting it drop out is of course impossible. Any of you have similar experiences with vanaras polymer mags?

Same with mine at first, but now they drop out with easy and push easily in. So you just have to wear them in. Smile

41Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Odin

Major
Major

gycu wrote:hey guys

does anyone use A&K speed mags on ctw? http://www.taiwangun.com/magazynki_magazynki_aeg_mid-cap/magazynek_mid-cap_na_120_kulek_do_replik_serii_m4_ptw_a_k-2509.html
i have a friend who is complaining about them, it seems to have an up_down wobble and also misfeeds the last bb's.
i know that the best mags seems to be the vanaras pmags, but i already ordered some A&K mags and was wondering if you are using them..

If they up and down wobble,that could be a major reason for the misfeeds. Sorry, i have no experience with them and i don`t think anyone else on this forum has either (correct me if im wrong guys). If you get the same problem try to put a bit of tape of something on the mag to make it sit tighter perhaps. confused

42Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

I have bought two mags from A&k. Will be back with some feedback once i have tried them out (they are on it's way from HK)

Regards/Adrian

43Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 am

Swiffer

Swiffer
Corporal
Corporal

Konbini wrote:Any of you have similar experiences with varanas polymer mags?

Same problem with the Vanaras magazines here, but I have the standard M4 metal type Varanas magazines. Extremely tight fit. Cant even get them smoothly in the magwell without having to push the magcatch leaver. Some of the spotwelds that hold the two metal sides of the magazines together have even cracked in some places because of this issue..

Really wish i had gone for the polymer version now. Cause its easyer to simply sand the polymer magazines a bit to get better fitment inside the magwell.

These are all big issues with both types of Varanas magazines I think. Either the CTW magwells are non konsistent in end finnish of the product, or the Varanas magazines are. The production compagny should some how be told of this issue with the Varanas magazines as well as the issues concerning the BB feeding. Spotweld issue should be fine once the two first mentioned issues are dealt with..

Just to back this up I have to mention that the metal M4 type CTW magazine that came with the gun both fits smooth inside the magwell as it should, releases great when magcatch leaver is hit and feeds fine.

http://http:www.stf-airsoft.webs.com

44Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 am

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Yeah you right konibi. I Think that vanaras are making The mags alittle bit to big, but Then some people use them and they fit in nicely, but i got mad when i bought 4 metal Mags from varanas and non Did fit into My CTW. After sanding, bending, you name it... I manage to get one in. To this day i have tried systemas mags, they fit perfectly, CTW own mags, they fit perfectly. Right Now, waiting for a&k mags and The polymer from vanaras, lets hope The polymer fit, cuz i bought The last 10from RSOV

Regards/Adrian

45Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I can suggest this. Got to asiarsoft and just buy the metal casing for the mag. The inside should go fine into those casing and you won't have issues.

46Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:22 am

Odin

Major
Major

Mine and the 1 other on my team has no problem fitting the vanaras metal mags in the magwell. So i guess its the CTW magwell consistincy that might be the problem.3 of the CTW`s in our club is from the same batch. And there hasnt been a problem with the metal ones (atleast on 2 of them,the 3rd we havent tried it on yet), the pmags i own where abit tight at first..but after a couple of matches they slide in and drop out with ease. Still sucks if you have problem with mags not fitting though. Evil or Very Mad

47Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Swiffer

Swiffer
Corporal
Corporal

You are not considering that there might actualy be the Varanas metal magazines that are inconsistent in the finnished product shape right now Odin. Some of the metal magazines seem to fit better than others.

The only way we would know for shure right now will be if we try to get together and use my magazines in your magwell to test fitment and rule out the chance of beeing a CTW magwell issue. But right now I would put my money on that the issue is with the Varanas magazines..

I could be wrong, but we will have to check it out asap!

Last edited by Swiffer on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Swiffer wrote:You are not considering that there might actualy be the Varanas metal magazines that are inconsistent in the finnished product shape right now Odin. Some of the metal magazines seem to fit better than others. Only way we would know for shure will be if we try to get together and use my magazines in your magwell to test fitment and rule out the chance of beeing a CTW magwell issue. But right now I would put my money on that the issue is with the Varanas magazines..

Yeah, you got a point. Jumped the trigger there. lol! I havent tried more than one of the vanaras metal ones in mine so...but the pmags fit good now after i have used them a while. Worn in perhaps.. We should try that indeed. I`ll bring some of my pmags to try in your CTW aswell.

49Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Konbini

Private
Private

I think the fitting for the pmag 'test mag' is starting to get a bit looser. Thats a good sign.

BTW, any of you guys tried Andax' Lancer mags? They have a translucent version that lets you see roughly how many bbs you have left in your mag. Quite nice I think, but increasingly harder to find.

50Best Mags. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Mags. Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Swiffer

Swiffer
Corporal
Corporal

Good to hear Konbini! The magazine should be able to drop out of the magwell once you hit the magcatch leaver, unless that happens the fitment is too tight. Once magazine drops out fine you are good to go.

Adax Lancer type mags is just not my cup`a`tea. Mailnly due to the look. Its a personal taste thing realy. If you like them, go for it!

Odin is on his way to my part of the area we live right now. So soon we will get a result of the fitment test. Stay tuned..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum