Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems, issues with CTW´S

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems, issues with CTW´S Empty Problems, issues with CTW´S Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 am

james

Recruit
Recruit

Here is someone who has had problems with celcius, how long have the replicas, I would like to know who has and if it was me and a friend who just had, if our case is isolated.I would appreciate knowing of our opinions and feedbacks.Thank you

2Problems, issues with CTW´S Empty Re: Problems, issues with CTW´S Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm

3benny3

3benny3
Admin
Admin

Its not just you my friend. Celcius has a lot of work to do yet, there QC is less than desirable. But they have very good customer service, which is a big plus. And each of there improvements/update parts are leaps in the right direction.

Last edited by 3benny3 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.silentangelsairsoft.webs.com

3Problems, issues with CTW´S Empty that´s true Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 pm

james

Recruit
Recruit

3benny3 wrote:Its not just you my friend. Celcius has a lot of work to do yet, there QC is less than desirable. Truthfully the CTW shouldn't have even been released yet... I have found that the cheapest AEG is about as reliable as it is.

I have more 10 guns, some of all, cheap replicas, this is the first time i have a problem like this, with a replica.The concept and the idea of Celcius is great, but like you say it, Celcius has a long way to walk, unfortunately for me and for all those who have already bought one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum