Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am pissed with celcius/hotspot

+18
jzb7
boss
DOW_n3Co
Drewstang
dkorol2008
snakedoc
NJ_Shooter
roguesqd
wittao
nickeidorff
RayW
SPONGE
gycu
BLITZ
Zander
Iskra
Odin
blindmank13
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Just preorder it. If you plan to wait for an instock that may take a bit of time as people order from has a lot. I talk to claudio a bit lol and even he said there were a lot of preorders and still a decent amount left. My advice is to just preorder it.

27I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 pm

nickeidorff

Private
Private

So if I pre-order it how long do I then have to wait before they send it off to me?

I'm about to one or two aswell.

Nick.

28I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:04 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

If I knew I'd def tell ya but your looking at 2-4 weeks at least

29I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm

nickeidorff

Private
Private

Thats a long time to have your money spent without anything in return. But okay thanks for the .

30I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

O trust me I know I've been waiting since feb 8th for mine.

31I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 pm

nickeidorff

Private
Private

Okay hope you get your guns in time.

32I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

If it doesn't come within these two weeks I'm going to be very very angry as my team which I am the highest ranking nco on, needs me for the big ops we have going on. Since I haven't had it I've had to be a field operations guide which I need to do again this sunday since I don't have it which sucks. But don't be detered to buy from hotspot. I plan to buy another for a project which I'm sure you all will love to see when I'm done. b

33I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

wittao

Recruit
Recruit

SPONGE wrote:I still think 350 is the way to go.. you get more like 380fps with it, and that way you can use .25-.28 bb's and that cost less to saving you some money. I don't even see a need for a 450+ cylinder. It isn't a marksman's rifle... it and M4/AR-15 style gun... made to go full-auto.. goin full-auto with 450+ is too much not only on the gun itself(motor,gears,cylinder,piston) but for other people. But on the other hand i am very glad to hear the celcius is improving quality, and Systema now has a very competitive game to play with Celcius. >< (good for the consumer/US!) =)
You're right!!! 350-380 FPS is more than enough, with good hopup.

In our country 400 FPS (0,2 BB) is the max, with full auto (snipers: max. 600 FPS, semi - one BB in the air - , with 20 m minimal fire distance)

34I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 am

roguesqd

Private
Private

In the same boat...I ordered the gun back in early February and was told that there was going to be a delay because of the cylinder. Emailed Claudio yesterday at hotspot to see what the status was on these things, and I haven't heard back from him yet. Starting to get really frustrated with this whole thing because its been nearly 2 months now.

35I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:12 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I don't know exactly how many there getting etc or what number ou are on this list order but talked to claudio yesterday. Could be today or friday or he said the latest hopefully next week. Hopefully

36I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 am

roguesqd

Private
Private

Ugh...lets hope. I'm pretty sure I am in the next upcoming batch. Been grumpy lately playing with 'backup' guns, and my SAW just went down saturday (wiring needs to be redone it looks like)...so, i'm doubly grumpy

37I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:17 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I've been the same for quite some time now

38I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

I know everyone wanted to know this cylinder change well here it is. Try not to fall off your chairs

w. About the cylinder they change the Click Ball "Spring" which I have it already here....small change but extremely important as is the one that keep the cylinder in Place and not "Dancing" in the upper when shooting causing possible mis feeding.

39I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Odin

Major
Major

blindmank13 wrote:I know everyone wanted to know this cylinder change well here it is. Try not to fall off your chairs

w. About the cylinder they change the Click Ball "Spring" which I have it already here....small change but extremely important as is the one that keep the cylinder in Place and not "Dancing" in the upper when shooting causing possible mis feeding.

Thats it? hm.. weird.. my cylinder doesnt move when shooting. ohwell..good to clear it up though! cheers tnx for the info bro!

40I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 pm

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

Never a problem. I just can't believe prob would have had my rifle by now but that one little piece is holding this up like wow

41I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Well, it proves that Celsius truly wants to build a good quality airsoft gun. Why else would they stop producing the cylinders and guns just because there "might" be a problem with the current design? Very Happy

42I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Guys adleast some good news The NEW Cylinders are back in stock, just bought the 450 cylinder Smile

ohh i should add bought them from AsiaRsoft

btw Could the small spring be the cause to my sometimes missfeeding/shooting 2 bullets at once problem?

regards/Adrian

Last edited by Iskra on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

43I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Nice!!! now for the CTW to get back in stock!

44I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Guys adleast some good news The NEW Cylinders are back in stock, just bought the 450 cylinder Smile

ohh i should add bought them from AsiaRsoft

btw Could the small spring be the cause to my sometimes missfeeding/shooting 2 bullets at once problem?

regards/Adrian

It can be, does it happen with the original mag aswell??

45I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Iskra

Corporal
Corporal

Jupp sometimes, but now i did actually notice that it missfeeds alittle bit often with the "stiff" spring in the vanaras internal mags.......

regards/Adrian

46I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Odin

Major
Major

Iskra wrote:Jupp sometimes, but now i did actually notice that it missfeeds alittle bit often with the "stiff" spring in the vanaras internal mags.......

regards/Adrian

Check if your cylinder "moves" when dry firing it and looking in the magwell. that might have something to do with it. Im not sure though.

47I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:53 pm

NJ_Shooter

Private
Private

Just a heads up.

I heard that Celcius will no longer be supplying Hotspot with guns. I dont want to go into details....but thats the word on the street.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this? I will also start a thread, since I know they have a lot of peoples money who are "waiting for guns".

48I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 am

snakedoc

Private
Private

I hope that is not true. I just pre-ordered a Celcius from them. I hope it doesn't take to long. How long has been the average wait for these?

49I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 am

blindmank13

blindmank13
Major
Major

The average wait is what they post on their site. But celcius had a lot of preorders from them to fill after their chinese new year. So its taking a bit longer. I was told another shipment should be in today or early this week. But I ordered mine february 8th and 2 people before me get it as well so keep that in mind that there's already 3 ctws that I know of from feb taken out of that shipment. How many people that ordered between my order and yours is unknown and how many are coming in I don't know. So just keep that in moind.

50I am pissed with celcius/hotspot - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed with celcius/hotspot Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 pm

roguesqd

Private
Private

Hey Blind...any info on your shipment yet. I was told by Hotspot that it would be a few more days last week...and, its been a few more days longer than that with still no gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum