Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chopping issues

+10
Herald
gycu
BlueLight
Thomo
papoose42
DOG3
Wads
blindmank13
Odin
Koyote
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Chopping issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Chopping issues Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 pm

creeper

creeper
Recruit
Recruit

Para wrote:Yep, sounds like a reverse. Too short for a feed, but definitely a rev. Listened to it 5 times.

But then, forget the CTWs, I want to know about that field you're playing in Shocked How does it work ? Someone owns it, had it built and is now renting it to players ?
Mine was doing this also and for some reason when I put my PTW cylinder in my X-MAX it went away. The only thing left to get rid of is on semi I will get a burst of about 3 or 4 rounds every few pulls in semi. Anyone think they know what would case this?

27Chopping issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Chopping issues Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 pm

vltor

Sargeant
Sargeant

how much does it cost to ship the lower receiver to hotspot airsoft? i've replaced nearly all the electrical components including the motor and my gun is still not working... ecu is still stock

28Chopping issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Chopping issues Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Zander

Zander
Corporal
Corporal

Para wrote:But then, forget the CTWs, I want to know about that field you're playing in Shocked How does it work ? Someone owns it, had it built and is now renting it to players ?

Haha the place is called Santa's Village. Old amusement park turned paintball/airsoft field. There are some nice places to play here in Chicago.

http://www.pbbomb.com/fieldsite/world-at-war-field - All the fields are connected and can be played as one at both places.
http://www.cpxsports.com/static.asp?path=94

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum