Celcius CTW forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Celcius CTW forum

forum for everything CTW

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got my ctw back yay! few questions!

+3
MrCK
Sunray
Joe90
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

Think most rails fit to be honest mate.

I tried a noveske 10" on mine the other day, and got my friends here with a noveske 10" on it Very Happy Mines got a KAC style RIS Very Happy

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk

27Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 am

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

MrCK wrote:Think most rails fit to be honest mate.

I tried a noveske 10" on mine the other day, and got my friends here with a noveske 10" on it Very Happy Mines got a KAC style RIS Very Happy
I was told madbull is good for fitting so should be ok. Were the noveskes madbull aswell mate?

28Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sat May 19, 2012 4:31 am

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

One was Madbull, one was clone Smile Both fitted perfectly.

29Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sat May 19, 2012 7:29 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Just to ask Joe - where you buying all your upgrades from as MDodd commented about JD, who I believe fixed your gun for free...... Ihope your supporting them for the favour?

cheers

30Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sat May 19, 2012 7:59 am

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sadly i looked and they didnt have what i was after, as i was going to place the order with them. Give me time mate im not made of money Smile

31Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sun May 20, 2012 7:48 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Roger that mate - I know the feeling!!!!!

Its amazing, I also have real firearms for deer stalking and apart from the Optics (scopes), there cheaper than an airsoft weapon and the 'gucci' upgrades dont cost as much either.

cheers

32Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sun May 20, 2012 2:58 pm

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

Just to let you know mate, I eventually received the stuff i ordered off ptwairsoft.com, but his turnaround time for posting stuff is long! (Much like me, but im not a retailer.)

33Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm

JungleJim

Private
Private

Just a warning about PTWAirsoft.

I too placed an order, had an email stating there would be a 1 week delay, then waited 44 days (multiple emails later) before disputing it on Paypal. I had a response in a day.

Goods came several days later.

So beware. I think his Paypal is now locked down due to the dispute he has against him. Sounds a good enough bloke and the work was sound, but the service/response times are shocking.

-Jim.

34Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Tue May 29, 2012 3:19 pm

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

My goods from PTWairsoft did eventually arrived. My understanding is, its a side business, not a main source of income, so isn't run to an optimum.

The guy that runs PTWairsoft is on this forum, (Probably cos Tack banned him from the systema forum) but I see no reason to ban him from this forum as of yet.

Still waiting on additional powers from the big guys to edit the main forums, at which point retailers will be able to request a section, much like on TAE.

35Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Joe90

Joe90
Sargeant
Sargeant

good to see an update and that your gear arrived, lets hope he sorts his act out as he has some nice stock on his site. cheers ck

36Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Dooh

Recruit
Recruit

did an order from him(PTWairsoft), a mini Power board, haven´t heard from him for 2 weeks! 5 mails and not a respond! someone know what i can do?
iknow this is a side shop. But WTF! over 1 month has now gone since i pay´d him! i cant recommand him!

Cheers// Tommy "Dooh"

37Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 pm

JungleJim

Private
Private

Here's his phone number if you wish to call direct.

07872 425983

38Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 am

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

His user id on this forum is Keith if you want to PM him.

CK

39Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 am

Sunray

Major
Major

Such a shame - the quality of Keiths work is very good, and as Tackleberry wont touch CTW's then he should be able to earn good cash from us CTW owners who want to give PTW owners a kicking......

BUT

His reputation for late deliveries, lack of communication of orders etc is now legendary - if your reading this Keith, sort your act out, get with the programme and we will all support you, BUT mess us about and the gloves come off.....

cheers

40Got my ctw back yay! few questions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got my ctw back yay! few questions! Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 pm

MrCK

MrCK
Admin
Admin

Indeed, Smile I was half tempted to buy a magpul stock from him, but the delay in postage put me off completely.

CK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum